Saturday, March 09, 2013

Adventures in Monotangles #1: new challenge

Woohoo... there's a new kid in the Zentangle challenge pool! I'm jumping in on the very first one... no pun intended. Since this is the first challenge Roy Stauffer has posted, I'm not sure if his challenges will all be monotangles (variations of one tangle pattern per tile) or if he will branch out and add different themes.

I chose Huggins for my pattern. I realize I may have overdone it, but once I started, I didn't really want to stop. And as the Diva says... Zentangle is about the process, not the product! Since I am ill-equipped to show you the former, I present to you the latter:


Looking forward to seeing what Roy throws out next. And now it's onto the Diva's weekly challenge. It's pouring outside- great tanglin' weather!

5 comments:

  1. I don't think you have overdone this; it's stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Shading definitely helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this is simply stunning. Thanks for joining in on the adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. realy not overdone! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee, it's brill'! Just as was suggested. I never seem to get time to do any of the challengeson a regular basis, but still love looking at everyone's efforts. Thanks for sharing.
    :@) x Fi

    ReplyDelete

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).